BenQ MH530 1080P Home Theater Projector with Colorific Technology (3200 ANSI Lumens, 1920x1080, 3D Ready, 10000:1 Contrast Ratio, Built-in Speaker)
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar® statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world's digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ has emerged as the worldwide leading manufacturer of DLP projectors, delivering projectors of unmatched performance, quality and features. • Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life -SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation. • LAMPSAVE MODE: Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%. The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs. • The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and • When inactive, the MH530 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models. • BenQ DLP Projectors produce the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible. It also combines pioneering BenQ innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels with DLP BrilliantColor Technology. • The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality.
- Brand: BenQ
- Model: 9H.JFH77.13E
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Dimensions: 3.94" h x
14.57" w x
- Display size: 300
- 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution, 3200 ANSI Lumens, 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 1.47 - 1.62 Throw Ratio, 70" - 150"/300" Projection Image Size, D-Sub, HDMI, USB, Composite Video, S-Video, Built-in Speaker
- Featuring Full HD 1080p resolution, 3200 ANSI Lumens and Colorific technology powered by DLP, the MH530 projects beautiful, vivid and realistic colors which will satisfy everyone in your home.
- BLU-RAY FULL HD 3D SUPPORTED: Built with latest DLP technology to support 3D functionality, bring an immersive learning experience with 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- In the box: Projector, Remote Control w/ Battery, Power Cord, User Manual CD, Quick Start Guide, VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable