Arris 4-Port (Formerly Motorola K-4) Cable, Modem, TV, OTA, Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Active Return And Coax Cable Package
The BDA Broadband Telecommunications Drop Amplifier is a two-way 1Ghz Amplifier. Its is designed for Customer Amplification. The Arris BDA-42-4-AR-R is a 4-Port Amplifier that can be used to compensate for long drops and excessive splitting losses. The BDA-42-4-AR-R is housed within a robust aluminum die cast housing and utilizes the Arris FFT Auto-Seize F-Connector for maximum reliability. An Active Return Path is provided for continuity. The BDA-42-4-AR-R is and upgrade and replaces the former Motorola K-4 1-Port Signal Amplifier. The BDA-42-4-AR-R is fully compatible with all cable TV standards, cable boxes, cable modems, routers, HDTV and more. Active return may not fix all of your problems if the product is not installed properly - or if the incoming cable signal is not problematic. Includes Coax Cable And Detailed Installation Instructions
- Brand: cableTVamps
- Model: BDA-42-4-PS-AR-R
- The BDA-42-4-AR-R is a bi-directional active return cable TV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 5x forward, 2x reverse.
- An active return path boosts upstream signal for broadband devices such as set-top boxes and cable modems.
- Active return should not be used unless Upstream Modem power level is greater than 45 dBmV.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications.
- Compatible With All Standard nd Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna And Satellite Services (When Using With A Satellite Received, Amplifer MUST Be Used On The Output Side Of The Receiver - NOT ON ANY LINE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE DISH! Includes 3 Foot White Coax Cable!