Don't risk your TV with the thinner cheaper models! Some competitors may offer similar knobs or looking mounts, but used thinner steel and cheaper knobs or tilt design, which is incredibly difficult to adjust the angle of the TV. Our mount has unique design with knobs and tilt - up and down - 15 degrees(Others seller has no knobs and no tilt or only offer down tilt). Our unique knobs function can lock the bracket in a place, and 15 degrees of TILT(Up and down function) , it could avoid any reflections from windows/light, and you could comfortable watching TV from couch, bed, and on floor. Our mount is universal model, it is compatible with 99% of 30 inches to 85 inches (Max VESA Dimensions 718 x 450mm) of all major manufacture models, such as SAMSUNG, VIZIO, LG, SHARP, SONY, PANASONIC, etc. Our mount is classified as heavy duty mount, since it can hold up to 176Lbs TV. The bracket comes complete with a handy spirit level fitted to the wall plate, ensure you get a perfectly level fit. Comes with FREE basic FITTING HARDWARE, and easy to use(IKEA style) full instruction manual for quick and easy mounting. FAQ: How do I know if this wall mount will fit my TV? Step1: Take a measurement of the height and the width of your TV, to make sure that your TV dimensions are LARGER than the bracket dimensions shown below - you do not wish the bracket to be visible one your TV is in place. BRACKET DIMENSIONS: 28.3inches (Width) x 18.5inches (Height)/ 720mm (Width) x 470mm (Height). Supports 176 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Brand: 2xhome
- Universal tv wall mount fits most 30-85"; supports up to 176 Lbs.
- Premium Knobs design - Security locking the view of positions. Easy to use(IKEA style) full instruction manual; FREE basic hardware included
- Tilt function up & down 15 degree, only 2.5 inches from wall for a sleek installation
- VESA Compliant: 200mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm , 600mm x 400mm, 700mm x 450mm, 718mm x 450mm
- 3 glass aluminium shelf is designed to fit under your display and provide an on wall solution for other components such as cable boxes, DVD players, game consoles, and stereo components