Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna
The Factory Refurbished Mohu Leaf comes with a 90 day warranty for defects and has been fully tested by Mohu. The Factory Refurbished Leaf comes with a 10ft foot high performance cable. The Leaf delivers the top 20 network shows and more for free in full 1080p HD with no monthly cable or satellite bills. The Leaf is the original paper-thin antenna that provides unparalleled performance for an indoor antenna. The Leaf combines with any streaming device for maximum viewing options, and is the is the antenna of choice for cord-cutters everywhere. The Leaf can be easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf, or television. The reversible black and white design can even be painted to match any decor. The combination of its unobtrusive design and powerful reception capabilities make the Leaf a top choice in any home. The unique design concept for the Leaf is modeled after a discrete mud flap antenna developed for the U.S. Military by Mohu's parent company, Greenwave Scientific. The Leaf was designed and is manufactured in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Brand: Mohu
- Model: MH-110502
- Dimensions: 11.75" h x
12.50" w x
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box with generic accessories. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on .com
- 30-mile range to access Over-the-Air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription (NOTE: Enables access to free channels only - does not enable access to paid channels such as such as ESPN/Fox News)
- The original paper-thin indoor antenna; The Leaf 30 is derived from advanced U. S. military technology
- Paintable to match any decor and Reversible: No "pointing" needed. Comes with included 10 ft. high performance cable
- DISCLAIMER: Channel reception varies based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers. Before you buy, visit http://dtv.gov/maps to see what channels are available in your area.