DIRECTV C51 Receiver HD Client (Genie Mini) with Complete Kit by THE CIMPLE CO
DIRECTV receiver Kit, provided by THE CIMPLE CO, includes everything you'll need to add this to your existing DIRECTV system. All kits come with the needed components, including remote controls, access cards, power supplies, audio video (usually HDMI) cables, and high quality coaxial cables-manufactured by THE CIMPLE CO, here in the United States. Receivers come in 6 main categories: Genies, Genie Minis (known as Clients), 4K Genie Minis (known as 4K Clients), HD Receivers, HD-DVR Recorders, SD Receivers, and wireless receivers. All receivers have the following features: View subtitles, Dolby Digital Surround Sound, All Digital Picture, ScoreGuide (to see all sports game scores), Interactive, Weather, Parental Locks, 14 Day Guide, and many more. All HD Receivers include 1080p connections. All Genies and HD-DVR receivers include: Record all of your favorite shows, and automatically record seasons, Restart many live shows for up to 72 hours after airing, rewind many shows that you start half-way through, record pause and rewind live TV, search by actor name or keyword, schedule shows from any smart phone tablet or web browser, chose from thousands of On-Demand shows, switch between games with DoublePlay. All Genie Models include: Record up to 5 shows at one time, Connect up to 8 TVs wirelessly, Use RVU built-in technology to bypass having additional receivers. All DVR models also record 2 shows at the same time, while watching a previously recorded episode.
- Sales Rank: #66280 in Consumer Electronics
- Size: Client
- Color: C51
- Brand: THE CIMPLE CO
- DIRECTV C51 Client Receiver Kit
- Works with all DIRECTV SWM systems, and offers high quality Digital 1080p HD Signal
- Kit includes: DIRECTV Receiver, IR/RF Remote with Batteries, 6' HDMI Cable, Power Supply, and 10 foot High Quality Satellite TV Coaxial Cable made in the USA by THE CIMPLE CO
- Available Accessories include: Specialized Mounting Brackets, Longer HDMI and Coax Cables, Special 10 Pin Composite Cable, Special 10 Pin Component Video Cable, and wireless internet connection kit
- Warranty from DIRECTV. Requires Monthly Subscription Service (fees apply) from DIRECTV. Clients require an active Genie HD-DVR Receiver (model HR34, HR44, or HR54) active on an account. DIRECTV may elect to renew any contract for up to 2 years from activation date, when adding new hardware to a DIRECTV account. DIRECTV permits only 3 active clients per DIRECTV account.